Many types of emotional pain can trigger suicidal thoughts. Reason Why do people commit suicide is unique to each of us, and how to kill yourself may be similar to many of us. But the ability to cope with pain differs from person to person. We are all different. However, some common causes can lead us to experience suicidal thoughts and feelings.
Committing suicide can affect anyone of any age, gender, or origin at any time.
Reasons why do people commit suicide
Feeling suicidal is not a character flaw, and it does not mean that you are crazy, weak, or imperfect. It just means that you are in more pain than you can bear right now. But with time and care, you can defeat your problems, and the anxiety and suicidal feelings will pass.
You may never know why a person committed suicide. While it might have seemed like someone had everything to live for, it probably didn’t feel that way to them.
Struggling to cope with specific difficulties in your life can make you feel suicidal. These are some of the reasons why do people commit suicide.
- adjust to a significant change, such as retirement or layoff
- Money problems
- Housing problems, including homelessness
- Isolation or loneliness
- Be in prison
- Feeling inadequate or a failure
- Addiction or substance abuse
- Pregnancy, childbirth, or postpartum depression
- Doubts about your sexual or gender identity
- Cultural pressure, such as forced marriage
- Mental health problems
- Harassment or discrimination
- Many kinds of abuse, sexual, or physical abuse including family,
- Pain, including the death of a loved one to suicide
- The end of a relationship
- Long-term physical pain or illness
- Other forms of trauma
If you are not sure why you are feeling suicidal, you may find it even harder to believe that there could be a solution. But whatever the reason, there is support available to help you cope and overcome these feelings.
Things that will keep you away from committing suicide
Remember that while these suicidal feelings and emotions may seem like they will never end, this is never a stable condition. You will feel better again. In the meantime, there are some ways to help you cope with your suicidal feelings and emotions.
- Meet with the people who bring you joy. Even if very few people give you pleasure right now, force yourself to meet the people you used to enjoy.
- Make a written schedule. Write a daily plan for yourself and stick with it, no matter what. Maintain a routine as much as possible, even when your feelings seem out of control.
- Make a safety plan. Develop a set of steps you can take during a suicidal crisis. You should include the contact numbers of your doctor or therapist, as well as friends and family who will help you in an emergency.
- Exercise. Exercise is as vigorously as safe for you. To get the most benefit, try to get 30 minutes of exercise a day. But you can start small. Three 10-minute bursts of activity can have a positive effect on your mood.
Things you should avoid
You should avoid some points because they will push you to commit suicide, and you will think about how to kill yourself or commit suicide.
- Being alone. Loneliness can make suicidal thoughts worse. Visit relatives or friends, or pick up the phone and make a call crisis helpline.
- Doing things that make you feel worse. Hearing sad music, watching particular photos, reading old notes, or visiting the admired or loved ones’ grave can grow negative emotions.
- Negative thoughts. Try not to worry about suicidal feelings, as this can make them even more potent. Don’t think or reconsider negative thoughts. Find a distraction. Taking a break from suicidal thoughts can help, even for a short time.
How to Kill Yourself
The best thing is you have to avoid such feeling and emotions that push you do commit suicide. However, if still, you have no way to escape yourself from the pain and sorrow Here we will discuss some common methods and practices how to kill yourself and how people commit suicide, But I strongly recommend you to do not do these things. Life is precious, and you have it only for once. Many of us kill ourselves by taking some poison; some take to overdose on Drugs, some people hang themselves, and some jump from high places.
Hanging is a common method of suicide Hanging involves using a ligature such as a rope or cord attached to an anchor point with the other end used to form a noose placed around the neck. The cause of death will either be due to strangulation or a broken neck about half of attempted suicides by hanging result in death.
Suicide by poisoning, also called self-poisoning, is usually classed as a drug overdose when drugs such as painkillers or recreational drugs are used. The use of pesticides to self-poison is the most common method used in some countries. Suicide can also be committed by inhalation of poisonous gases.
A drug overdose involves taking a dose of a drug that exceeds safe levels. Overdose may also occur when mixing medications in a cocktail with one another or with alcohol or illegal drugs.
Some of the most elegant, most respected, wanted, and capable people have been where you are now. Many of us have imagined holding our own lives.
When we are confused by depression and lacking all hope, the pain of despair can heal, and hope can renew. It would help if you remembered that your emotions are not always the same. They are continuously changing. How you feel today may not be the same as how you felt yesterday or how you will feel tomorrow or next week. His absence would create pain and anguish in the lives of friends and loved ones. There are many things that you can still achieve in your life.
There are sights, sounds, and experiences in life that can delight and elevate you that you would miss. Your ability to experience pleasant emotions is equal to your ability to experience distressing emotions.