How to Earn with Google AdSense
Are you new to the system? Do you have a website or blog and want to know how to generate money from your website? Do you wonder how you can earn with Google AdSense? I will rectify your confusion about how it works. Keep reading this article for more information about monetizing your websites and blogs.
What is AdSense all about?
As the name suggests, it is a service that allows users to make money from displaying ads on their websites and blogs.
It is a virtual platform where you can earn money with ads. Many people use this platform to make money online from their websites and blogs. But not everyone knows how to earn with Google AdSense.
How does Google AdSense work?
The working process is quite simple. All you need is to create an account on and put a code on your website that AdSense will provide you. Then Google will show the targeted ads on your website to the visitors based on their interests and past searches. You will receive revenue when the visitor clicks the ad on your page.
It is not always as easy as it seems. Google is very strict about its policies for ad clicks. Don’t click on your ads or ask others to click on your ads. It can cause the permanent deletion of your account. So to earn with Google AdSense, you must follow all the rules and policies.
Requirements to create Google AdSense account.
Google is very strict about its rules and regulations for the ad network. You must follow all the rules to create an account if you want to earn with Google AdSense.
- The eligible age is at least 18 years to create an account.
- You should have a Gmail account.
- You should own a website and have control of it. Manage all the SEO and traffic on your website before applying to AdSense.
We suggest you read all the terms and policies carefully. If you go against any rule, Google will remove your account permanently, and you cannot get it back. So avoid any mistakes and fraudulent means to get more money.
How to create an AdSense account?
To earn with Google AdSense, you have to create an account. You can easily create an account with your Gmail. Follow our step-by-step guide if you want to create the account.
- Go to www.google.com/adsense to start creating your account.
- Click the Get Started button in the top right corner.
- There will be an option to log in with your Google account. Enter your Gmail and password to create the account
- You will be directed to a page, and a message will pop up on your screen. Click on the signup and enter your details. Make sure to insert all details correctly.
- After creating an account, you will be instructed to connect the account with your website. AdSense will provide you with a code to enter in your website header <head></head>. It will allow the ads to pop up on your website pages.
- The AdSense team will review your website. It can take a few days or weeks to hear back from them.
- Once you start getting ads, generate organic traffic for your website. You can check the earned money from ads on your AdSense account. Just sign in to your account with Gmail.
Ways to earn with Google AdSense?
One way to earn with Google AdSense is ads. It works on a cost-per-click model. When a visitor clicks on the ad, you will receive income against it. So you have to generate more traffic on your website to get more money.
There is no specific income for all ads. It can vary from ad to ad, depending on the publisher. The amount per 1000 clicks is $4 to $6 in developing countries.
You can also generate income from your YouTube channel besides Google ads. All you need is to link your YouTube channel with Google AdSense. But for this, you have at least 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours on your channel.
Tips for Beginners.
Google AdSense has always been the most prevalent method for making money from your website and blogs. However, many of us are not satisfied with the results we get from this program.
To better understand how to earn with Google AdSense, I have compiled a list of recommendations to help you so you can make more money from this program:
First and foremost, you should start building your website. This is the first step towards the journey to earn with Google AdSense.
Once you have a website, you must spend some time creating content. Ensure that your website has relevant information about the topic you will discuss or write about.
After setting up your site and creating content, it’s time to test various ads on your site. You can use any of these ads as long as they are related to your topic and they attract people who need what you can offer them as an expert in that particular field of work or interest.
The next thing you need to do is create content around each ad you have chosen for testing out on your site so that people can go through it easily and understand what it offers and how much profit they will earn from it.
3 Tips from Willing to do
Although these are not hard and fast rules, you can apply these practices to earn with Google AdSense.
- You can apply anytime for account, but I suggest you have at least a three-month-old website before applying for Google ads.
- Make sure to publish at least 30 articles on your website before applying for Google AdSense. And all these articles should be yours. Google doesn’t rank plagiarized content which means less traffic for your website.
- Generate organic traffic for your website. There is no specific number of traffic to display ads on your website, but more is better.
How do you get Paid from Google AdSense?
This is the most commonly asked question when someone talks about how to earn with Google AdSense. It will pay you when you reach the threshold of $100. When you reach $100, you will receive your payment after the billing date. You can get money in your bank accounts or via bank check(where available).
Types of Ads.
There are many types of Google ads. You can set the ads according to your web page. Optimizing the ads according to your web page is crucial to get more clicks. There are the following ads that you can display on your webpage.
Display ads are more graphics ads that display visual content. It can be of various sizes and dimensions. You can optimize it according to your web page.
These are like display ads but show readable text more than visual content.
In these ads, different links are shown on your site that complements your web page and content.
These ads consist of videos. It consists of rich content instead of static images.
These ads are displayed between your feed and posts. AdSense allows the ads to show between or after every post according to your settings.
You can manage the area and size of all the ads that compliments your website and audience. It is very important to address the ads to attract your target audience.
Pros and Cons of Google AdSense
Google AdSense is a highly regarded advertising platform often used to monetize content and websites.
It is a popular ad-serving system that provides publishers with a new way to generate income from their websites. But like any other type of advertising, there are pros and cons. Let’s look at both sides.
Pros of AdSense
To earn with Google AdSense is the simplest and most effective way. Here are some positive points that make it the best.
- It is free. You don’t need money to register your website to earn with Google AdSense.
- Requirements are easy to join. You can easily add your websites on AdSense, even if it’s new.
- You can add multiple websites on one account.
- You can add multiple ad options according to your website or page.
- You can add your AdSense account easily on your YouTube or blogger account.
- The payment method is very easy. AdSense pays you once you reach the $100 credit.
Cons of Google AdSense
You can monetize your websites and blogs to earn with Google AdSense, and it’s undoubtedly the best platform. But there are some drawbacks to it.
- Google can terminate your account anytime without warning. So you have to be careful about the rules and policies of the account.
- When visitors click the ads on your webpage, they will also leave your site.
- You have to generate organic traffic to get money from Google ads. As traffic is king, more traffic on your site means more ad clicks. And keep in mind not every visitor clicks on the ad. According to the report, 1% to 2% CTR(click-through rate) is very good, which means if you have 100 visitors on your sites, only 1 or 2 visitors will click the ad.
People who want to earn with Google AdSense sometimes miss the policies and rules to follow, resulting in their account termination. It is a good monetization tool, but you cannot make money and get rich from it. It counts more on a side hustle where you can generate money with low effort.
If you have a website or blog, you can earn with Google AdSense. It is the simplest and greatest way. However, it’s not as simple as just clicking a button and waiting for revenue to roll in. It would be best if you spent time researching keywords and creating high-quality content that generates more traffic on your website.
It can be very rewarding if you have the patience for this work. But if you’re looking for something more hands-off, there are other options. You may want to try Fiverr or sell your product on Amazon or Etsy instead!