In this world, people who lived near poles, try to keep warm themselves. Whether their taste is great or not, they would definitely have a great affection towards hot beverages, like tea, coffee, hot chocolate, etc… But if you are damn care for hot chocolate and so health-conscious, you have to know well about how to make sugar-free hot chocolate. So, are you crazy about enjoying the best hot cravings, especially in winter? Then this article is especially for you, without considering which region of the world belong you to…
How to make Hot Chocolate Sugar-free
When we talk about the best hot servings, naturally hot chocolate comes to our minds. But various health factors are associated with this. It seems so sugary. But the good news is that you may retain your sweet taste without adding sugar. Yes…! It truly happens. Some sweeteners are considered the best alternative to crystalline sugar. And they prove themselves as to grant awesome sweet texture to hot chocolate. Just take a sight on them…
- Stevia, the best alternative to crystalline sugar, having xylitol, erythritol, and yacon syrup.
- Honey, a natural healthy sugar grants your desserts a delicious flavor.
- Molasses, another natural saccharine is proved as an awesome replacement for sugar.
- Dates, the finest substitute for sugar give a delicate and luscious taste to your hot drinks.
Thus, you can add any of these sweeteners to your hot chocolate in the place of sugar. Although they are less harmful than crystalline sugar but avoid use them excessively. Just use them sparingly, especially for Diabetic patients. Such practice would make the best solution for how to make sugar-free hot chocolate.
How to make Hot Chocolate Dairy-free as well
Are you annoying with the addition of milk in the hot chocolate..? So, don’t worry about this. You can also make your drink sugar-free as well as dairy-free. Remember, cow milk also contains lactose sugar that grants you somewhat extra calories.
Thus besides cow milk; Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, Cashew Milk, Oat Milk, or Rice Milk consider the best substitutes to make your hot chocolate a healthy drink ever.
Let’s start the recipe for the premier hot chocolate.
How to make Hot Chocolate
People like hot chocolate made in various ways. Although there are multiple ways for how to make sugar-free hot chocolate. But here I have described two ways depicted the best hot chocolate servings. To make keto-friendly, low-carb, and dairy-free delicious hot chocolate, See the directions;
Hot chocolate is easy to make and quickly transforms into a drinkable form. Because it’s sugar-free, so we have to take some sweetener as well to make its taste more delightful. You need to take:
3 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder or 50g of Dark chocolate Bars
2-3 packets of Stevia additives or 2 Medjool Dates
1 cup of Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
Soaked overnight Oats/Almonds/Cashews at least 20 (Optional)
A pinch of Himalayan Salt (Optional)
1-inch Cinnamon Stick (Optional)
1 cup of Hot Water
- Pour 1 cup of almond milk into a pan.
- Add 2 packets of stevia and ½ tsp of vanilla essence to the milk.
- Add 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder to it.
- Besides, add a pinch of salt and ½ tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Then allow boil all ingredients.
- After boiling, pour them into an elegant cup.
- Garnish with unsweetened cream and sprinkle some chocolate shavings or few chocolate chips as well.
- Take 50g of dark chocolate bars and cut them into small pieces, then put them in a blender.
- Then add 2 Medjool dates, a cinnamon stick, and peeled nuts (here I use soaked and peeled off oats) in the blender along with chocolate bars.
- After blending well, turn the whole blended mixture into a pan and add hot water to it.
- A thick texture will turn into a smooth form.
- Then add coconut milk to this, and make a delicious carving.
- Pour the warm chocolate drink into a beautiful mug.
- Put some marshmallows as topping and dust some cocoa powder or cinnamon powder on it.
Hopefully, you have enjoyed the delicious recipes of hot chocolate that is low-carb, keto-friendly, and dairy-free. It will make your winter so cozy. If you want to move for a gathering of your close buddies, then your day will become memorable. Because hot chocolate will turn your serviette full of relish and savor.