Blue Apron has a creative and healthy way of providing meals at a customer’s house. Anyone can subscribe to their weekly meal kit that contain ingredients along with a recipe to make the meal. If you are one of their customer and want to know how to cancel Blue Apron, you are in the right place.
Remember that if you want to unsubscribe to their weekly boxes, you should have to do it at least a week before. The day you get the mealbox that you want to be the last one, unsubscribe on that same day. Otherwise, your next week’s subscribe will renew automatically.
The good thing is that once you unsubscribe, you can subscribe again whenever you want.
How to Cancel Blue Apron?
There are 3 simple ways with step by step guidelines to unsubscribe from Blue Apron;
- Take a mobile phone.
- Call their helpline number which is 888 278 4349.
- Ask them to cancel your subscription and they will do it for you.
- Write an email to them at email@example.com.
- Tell them that you need to cancel the subscription.
- Send the email from the account that you’ve used in Blue Apron’s subscription.
- They will reply with instructions on how to unsubscribe in an email.
Use their Website
- Log in to Blue Apron website.
- Go to your account page and click on Manage.
- There you will find an option of Cancel Meal or Wine Deliveries, click on that.
Now that you know how to cancel Blue Apron, getting rid of it looks easy and quick. But what if you don’t want to completely unsubscribe and just need a little break from getting the meals at your doorstep? You can skip the weekly mealbox without paying any charges. It would be like a pause in the subscription. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Upcoming to and find the order that you need to skip.
- Select the option of Manage Delivery.
- Then, click on Skip this Delivery.
It’s all up to you, cancel the subscription or skip a few meals. Both can be done quickly, without putting much effort.